Storage Units in Klamath Falls Oregon
Convenient and AFFORDABLE MINI SELF STORAGE!
Klamath Falls Best Homes Storage offers a wide variety of storage spaces for personal self storage units or business warehouse needs in Klamath Falls. Our prices are very affordable. Our facility is secure with full perimeter fencing. Best Homes Storage provides industry standard security and a well lit environment.
If you are looking to rent some mini storage space in Klamath Falls to store seasonal goods or some extra furniture, give us a call today at 541-882-4099. You can also see pictures of our storage units and then click the reservation button to see the various sizes of storage units that are available along with prices.
Best Homes Storage is centrally located in Klamath Falls for easy access. Map of where our storage facility is in Klamath Falls.
Klamath Falls Self Storage Units
Located less than
If you are looking for Klamath Falls storage, don't delay as our commercial and self storage units are popular and many sizes are fully reserved. Give us a call today at 541-882-4099 for help in deciding what size storage unit you might require and availability.
Multiple Sizes of Mini Self Storage Units are Available
at Our Klamath Falls Storage Facility
Multiple sizes of self storage units are available along with commercial storage at our Klamath Falls facility. Self contained mini storage units come in these sizes:
- 8x20 storage space
- 10x15 storage space
- 10x20 storage space
- 12x20 storage space
- 20x20 storage space
Commercial storage ranges in size from 900 square feet to 10,000 square feet of storage space. See monthly pricing and storage unit availability on our storage reservations page.
Here is a look inside one of our Klamath Falls self storage units
Our storage facility is fully fenced along with security lighting
We are expanding and preparing for more storage capacity in 2019! If we don't have the storage unit size available now, give us a call to check on future self storage
Here is our Best Homes Storage location in Klamath Falls
Still browsing? Here are some useful self storage tips
- Take an inventory of what you plan to store in order to figure out what size storage unit you are going to need and also to begin planning the layout.
- Have a plan on how you are going to arrange your items in the storage unit. Rearranging later is no fun at all. Seasonal items go in the front with seldom used items in the back and keep a center isle free so you can get to the back when needed.
- Use a sharpie to label all you boxes on multiple sides and keep a list to help find things when you are looking for something in particular.
- Use pallets, 2x4's and plywood, free standing shelving or anything else to keep boxes off the storage room floor. Also when stacking boxes against the wall, leave a small space for ventilation.
- Don’t cover furniture with plastic that traps moisture. Use blankets, paper, sheets, or moving pads.
- Neatly pack your belongings and wrap everything well. Don’t just throw everything into the storage unit. Things will get damaged when you start moving things around.
- No food items or even dry goods. It just attracts unwanted pests.
- Check on insurance and purchase if necessary. Don’t just assume your homeowners or renters insurance will cover items in the storage unit.
- Charcoal in a pan will help absorb moisture. Some even have recommended dryer sheets placed in the corners to keep insects and spiders away.
- Finally when packing your truck, pack it just like the storage unit is going to be organized with the front items toward the cab and the back of your storage unit items in last.